What we do to protect you & all of us
We have developed and applied a concept for your carefree vacation at Bündnerhof, even during Corona times. Since the situation changes almost daily and some measures are issued again after a short time, this concept will also be adapted to the regulations on a daily basis without representing a loss of our professional hygiene standards.
Our in-house measures for your safety
All provisions apply of ordinances and measures of the BAG to fight the coronavirus (COVID-19).
specifications and the guidelines of the BAG must be observed at all times. We
count on your personal responsibility and respect for one another.
• If you have symptoms of illness, you should not travel.
• Despite the recommendation for electronic payment options, you can still pay cash.
freshly laundered uniform is worn every day.
• Before and after each type of work, hands are disinfected or washed thoroughly with soap.
• The employees are trained in the hygiene regulations of the BAG.
• Employees with symptoms are sent home immediately and instructed to follow the isolation according to the FOPH. Further measures will follow on the instructions of the canton medical service.
• Public areas such as the lobby, reception, all workplaces and areas, as well as the stairwell and the elevator are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
OUR GUESTS ARE BY FAR THE BEST !!!